Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top brain surgeon says afterlife is real

Afterlife exists says top brain surgeon - Telegraph:
Afterlife exists says top brain surgeon
A prominent scientist who had previously dismissed the possibility of the afterlife says he has reconsidered his belief after experiencing an out of body experience which has convinced him that heaven exists. ...
"I've spent decades as a neurosurgeon at some of the most prestigous medical institutions in our country. I know that many of my peers hold as I myself did to the theory that the brain, and in particular the cortex, generates consciousness and that we live in a universe devoid of any kind of emotion, much less the unconditional love that I now know God and the universe have toward us. 
"But that belief, that theory, now lies broken at our feet. What happened to me destroyed it."
Bookmark and Share